Frozen Fish Sticks
While the spirit of meatless Lenten Fridays is one of sacrifice, you don’t actually need to torture yourself or your family with same thing over and over again. With Lent in full swing, you might find yourself in a Friday meal time rut. Give these healthy, quick and delicious meatless meals a try from some of our favorite bloggers.
- Eggs Poached in Spicy Tomato Sauce (Shakshuka) with White Beans, from Linda at Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Meatless Meals, Vol 4: Roasted Vegetable Pockets, from Steph at Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguini, from Stephanie at Mamma Bear’s World
- Stuffed Zucchini, from Trina at O’Boy Organic
- Potato and Caramelized Onion Flatbread, from Colleen at Souffle Bombay
- Quinoa and Vegetables (with a kick), from Lauryn at The Vintage Mom
- DIY Mac and Cheese on the Stove, from Andrea at About 100 Percent
- King Salmon with Lemon and Rosemary, from Trish at Nana’s Fabulous Life
- Mushroom Wontonioli, from Cindy at What the Heck’s a Bonbon?
- Wild Rice Fruit Salad, from Colleen at Souffle Bombay
- Egg and Arugula Salad, from Linda at Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Grilled Greek Pizza, from Steph at Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom
What’s your favorite meatless Lenten Friday Meal?